Airframe: 5,930 Hours 1,584 Landings
Date of Manufacture (CofA): November 11, 2008
Entry into Service: June 11, 2009
Rolls-Royce BR700-710C4-11 (G550)
On Condition (Task Oriented) & Enrolled on JSSI Platinum (100% Coverage)
Left (#1): S/N: 15543 5,930 Hours 1,584 Cycles
Right (#2): S/N: 15544 5,930 Hours 1,584 Cycles
Honeywell RE220 (G550) S/N: P-549 3,750 Hours
Enrolled on MSP Gold
Honeywell PlaneView™ Primus Epic Avionics Suite
Gulfstream PlaneView™ (Honeywell Primus Epic®) Flight Director System
3‐Axis Automatic Flight Control System w/ Dual Auto-Throttle & Dual Cursor Control Devices
Single Honeywell Primus Epic Autopilot
Single Global SAT AFIS
Triple Honeywell Primus Epic FMS w/ FANS 1/A (CPDLC) & WAAS‐LPV (Enhanced Navigation)
Four (4) Honeywell DU‐1310 14.1” AMLCD EFIS Units with INAV
Triple Honeywell MAU-913 Modular Avionics Units
Single Honeywell GP-500 Flight Guidance Panel
Triple Honeywell AZ-200 Air Data Modules
Dual Honeywell MRC-855A Modular Radio Cabinets
Triple Honeywell AV-900 Audio Control Panels
Triple Honeywell IR-500 LASEREF® V Micro Inertial Reference System
Single Honeywell MT-860 NAV/COMM Cabinet
Triple Honeywell Primus II Epic VHF Comm Modules w/ 8.33 Spacing
Dual Rockwell Collins HF‐9000 HF COMM System w/ SELCAL
Single Honeywell Communications Management Function with SAT Link
Single Honeywell MCS‐7000 Inmarsat SATCOM (7 Channel)
Dual Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeters
Triple Honeywell MC-850 Multifunction Control Display Units
Single Honeywell Primus WU-880 Color Weather Radar System w/ Turbulence Detection
Single L3 88 Parameter Digital Flight Data Recorder (FDR) (ASC 002C)
Single Micro Quick Access Recorder (ASC 071A)
Single L3 Comm. Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR)
Single Honeywell TCAS-2000 Traffic Collision Avoidance System w/ Change 7.1 (ASC 103)
Dual Honeywell EGPWS TAWS Modules
Dual Honeywell Mode S Transponders w/ Enhanced Flight ID & ADS‐B Out (ASC 105)
Single Honeywell VGS Visual Guidance System (HUD)
Single Kollsman Enhance Vision System (EVS)
Single Standby Bearing & Distance Instrument (SBDI) & L3/Goodrich GH‐3100 EHSI
Dual Honeywell 24-Channel GPS
Dual Honeywell DM‐855 DME Modules
Dual Honeywell Primus II Epic DF‐855 ADF Modules
Single Artex C406‐2 406 MHz ELT w/ Navigation Interface
Single BF Goodrich EBDI-4000 Radio Magnetic Indicator (RMI)
Single Honeywell LSZ-860 Stormscope w/ Tail Antenna
Major Aircraft Service Changes, Enhancements, & Upgrades
- ASC 002C Digital FDR System Upgrade (88 Parameters)
- ASC 008 Max Gross Weight 75K Placard
- ASC 008A Maximum Gross Weight 75,000 Pounds
- ASC 009 Max Zero Fuel Gross Weight
- ASC 009A Maximum Zero Fuel Gross Weight 53,500 Pounds – Placard Installation
- ASC 014 Category II Annunciation – Activation
- ASC 035A Part 1 & Part 2 – EASA / JAA Cert – BASIC Requirements
- ASC 049A Lightning Sensor System (LSS) Installation
- ASC 053 Comm Management FNC ARINC Direct-Datalink
- ASC 053A Mgmt. Function ARINC Direct – Datalink Service Provider
- ASC 065A Runway Awareness Advisory System Installation
- ASC 071 Micro Quick Access Recorder Installation
- ASC 080/AM1-2 Modification – Wing Rear Beam – Flight Spoiler Actuator Attachment Point
- ASC 084C Enhanced Navigation
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A+) CPDLC
- Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) w/ LPV Approaches
- Circling Approaches
- Temperature Compensated VNAV
- Peaks Display
- Electronic Terminal Charts (Certified Paperless Flight Deck)
- New/Upgraded – 2 GPS Antennas, 2 GPS Modules, 1 CMC Module, & 3 IRUs
- Short-Range/Long-Range Navigation (SRN-LRN) Automatic Preview & Transition
- ASC 089 Stage 4 Noise Standards – Certification
- ASC 094A Landing Gear Door Close – Restrictor
- ASC 099A Aileron and Elevator Power Disconnect – Removal
- ASC 103 TCAS 7.1 Installation
- ASC 104 Aileron Cable Penetrations AT FS 576.5 Floor Beam – Rework
- ASC 105A Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) Out Installation
- ASC 112 Elevator Hardover Prevention System (Hops) – Improvement
- ASC 120 Engine Driven Pump (EDP) Case Drain Hose Routing In Left Pylon
- ASC 122 Pressure Supply Line – Modification
- ASC 123A Planeview Avionics Enhancement
- ASC 133 8 KHZ Underwater Acoustic Beacon (UAB) Installation
- ASC 134 Auxiliary Hydraulic Pump – Grounding Installation
- ASC 912 Planeview Master Operating System Software Update
Additional Features and Modifications
Currently Operated EU-EASA
Magnastar Phone System w/ 2 Wired Handsets in Cockpit & Galley
Securaplane 500 Security System
Securaplane External Camera System
Three (3) External Mounted Cameras (Forward & Aft View and Tail Mounted)
Three 115-Volt Outlets
Dual Oxygen Therapeutic Outlets
Remote Cabin Temperature Controllers
30-Gallon Pressurized Water System & Dynamo Water Heater
Honeywell MCS-7000+ SATCOM w/ HD-710 Swift Broadband High Speed Data System (Inmarsat)
HD-710 CNX 200 Router
Two (2) 17″ LCD Monitors in Right-Hand Forward & Right-Hand Aft Bulkheads
One (1) 17″ LCD Monitor Mounted Above Credenza
Four (4) 5.6” LCD Monitors at Each Club Seat
Dual (2) DVD Players & CD Player
Airshow 4000 Passenger In-Flight Information System
Wireless LAN Local Area Network
Dual Remote Control Units
Ten (10) DT Systems Mid-Cabin Tweeter Speakers
Four (4) DT Systems Subwoofer Speakers
On Condition (Task Oriented) & Enrolled on JSSI Platinum (100% Coverage)
APU Enrolled on MSP Gold
Maintenance Records Tracked on Gulfstream CMP
On MSG-3 Maintenance Program
INSPECTION LAST COMPLETED NEXT DUE
1A Check (500 Hrs.) 04/11/19 @ 5,468 Hrs. 5,968 Hrs.
2A Check (1000 Hrs.) 06/21/19 @ 5,561 Hrs. 6,561 Hrs.
3A Check (1500 Hrs.) 11/19/18 @ 5,186 Hrs. 6,687 Hrs.
4A Check (2000 Hrs.) 06/21/19 @ 5,561 Hrs. 7,561 Hrs.
5A Check (2500 Hrs.) 07/08/18 @ 4,777 Hrs. 7,277 Hrs.
6A Check (3000 Hrs.) 06/20/19 @ 5,561 Hrs. 8,561 Hrs.
8A Check (4000 Hrs.) 05/01/17 @ 3,764 Hrs. 7,764 Hrs.
10A Check (4000 Hrs.) 09/21/18 @ 4,997 Hrs. 9,997 Hrs.
1C (12 Mos. 04/05/19 @ 5,463 Hrs. 02/29/20
3C (36 Mos.) 02/05/18 @ 4,523 Hrs. 02/05/21
5C (60 Mos.) 11/22/17 @ 5,187 Hrs. 11/22/22
6C (72 Mos.) 03/05/15 @ 2,325 Hrs. 03/05/21
8C (96 Mos.) 05/01/17 @ 3,764 Hrs. 05/01/25
12C (144 Mos.) N/A 06/11/21
16C (192 Mos.) N/A 11/30/24
Weight & Balance
Aircraft Last Weighed September 21, 2018
Empty Weight: 47,623 Lbs.
Basic Operating Weight: 49,096 Lbs.
Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight: 91,000 Lbs.
Maximum Landing Gross Weight: 75,300 Lbs.
Maximum Ramp Gross Weight 91,400 Lbs.
New June 2009 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
Sixteen (16) passenger Forward Galley Hallmark Floorplan with fire-blocked interior featuring a crew jump seat, right-side forward crew vacuum lavatory with stowable sink assembly, left-side forward crew rest compartment, right-side forward main galley, aft main vacuum lavatory, aft baggage compartment, and electric window shades. The main cabin, separated from the forward main galley area by a hinged door, features a forward-cabin 4-place club, a mid-cabin left-side 4-place conference group with Hi-Lo Table opposite a credenza, and an aft-cabin with dual 4-place berthable divans separated from the mid-cabin by a bulkhead with electric pocket door. The forward-cabin 4-place club includes stowable executive writing and dining tables between the opposing club chairs. The club and conference group chairs are upholstered in a light cream leather, the divans in a textured coordinated light tan fabric, complemented by a light tan textured carpet. The wood/cabinetry is a medium colored high gloss veneer complemented by brushed satin nickel plating on all hardware.
The right-side full-service Forward Galley is equipped to provide full meal and beverage service to passengers. The galley features two (2) TIA coffee makers, BE Aerospace high-temperature oven, microwave oven, stainless steel sink with faucet assembly, telephone handset, touch-screen monitor, crystal and cutlery storage, waste container, dirty dish drawer, miscellaneous storage, china & crystal storage, a pull-out countertop extension, two ice compartments, can drink storage (gasper cooled), thermo-electric cooled food storage compartment with adjustable shelves, miscellaneous storage, and 115V/60Hz universal outlet. The private aft lavatory and dressing area features a mirrored, lighted vanity, sink, central vacuum style flushing toilet, ample closet and storage areas, and in-flight accessibility to the spacious walk-in aft baggage compartment.
Cabin entertainment includes Dual DVD Players and Airshow 4000 which can be viewed on One (1) 17” LCD Monitor in the Right-Hand Fwd Cabin Bulkhead, One (1) 17” LCD Monitor in the Right-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead, Four (4) 5.6” LCD Personal Monitors at each of the four single seats, and One (1) 17″ LCD Monitor mounted above the Credenza. The aircraft is also equipped HD-710 Swift Broadband Hi-Speed Internet Service connected via a wireless LAN.
New Strip & Paint September 2018 @ International Aerospace Coatings, Czech Republic
Skyscapes Matterhorn White Upper Fuselage & Skyscapes Misty Blue II Lower Fuselage with Skyscapes Misty Blue II & Acryglo Antique Gold Metallic Stripes with Skyscapes Clearcoat.
Aircraft is Located at Zurich Airport (ZRH), in Zurich, Switzerland.