Just one short year ago in April of 2020, as we were all preparing for more of the unknown and adjusting to a “new normal,” Leading Edge transacted its 871st aircraft, inclusive of 185 Gulfstreams. Fast forward to today, and we have just completed our 200th Gulfstream transaction – yes, we completed 17 Gulfstream transactions in just one year. You may be thinking, wow that seems like a lot! How did they do that, especially during a global pandemic? The answer is simple: we put the needs of our clients above all else and executed. Our goal always has been, and always will be, complete client satisfaction.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your current aircraft, or become a first time buyer – we can help. We may not be the biggest firm in the industry, but we truly believe our boutique firm offers the best client experience. Rather than accept our word for it, see what some of our clients think about what Getting The Edge did for them:
- “We were completely satisfied with our experience with Leading Edge on the engagement to sell our G450 and delighted to learn the sale represented their 200th Gulfstream transaction. The team worked tirelessly to market the aircraft, screen and educate prospective buyers, advocate for the aircraft, and provide oversight and guidance for the inspection and ultimate closing. We were impressed with the consummate professionalism displayed by Frank, Joe and the rest of the LEAS team throughout the process and look forward to working with them again very soon.”
– Kevin Brophy, Citizens Bank
- “Leading Edge helped me transition from a Falcon 2000 into a Gulfstream G450 seamlessly. I received plenty of detailed market intelligence to keep me well informed regarding the Falcon’s value, and insightful G450 market data. We knew we saw the right deal when it came along for the Falcon and were able to act on a very well equipped 450, all because we were well prepared”
– Steve Tisch, Co-Owner New York Football Giants
- “Leading Edge was a trusted advisor through the entire process of purchasing a Gulfstream 550 in a tight market. I especially appreciated their non-biased viewpoint on different aircraft. We appreciated their expertise, patience and humor!”
– Beth Maxwell-Lyons, Executive Director, Redwood Pacific Management
- “Leading Edge Aviation did a great job managing the sale of our Gulfstream during a period of challenging market conditions. We were very pleased with their professional approach and execution”
– JL, Aviation Manager, Corporate Flight Department
As the world starts to open back up and adjust to our “new normal,” one thing remains the same, we are here to act as your trusted source for aviation services and solutions.
When navigating your way through an aircraft acquisition or sale, nothing beats working with an experienced firm to help you. With over 900 aircraft transactions concluded inclusive of 200 Gulfstreams, Leading Edge has what may be the most experience in the industry over the longest period of time. In the words of Albert Einstein; “Information is not knowledge, the only source of knowledge is experience”