Airframe: 5,030 Hours 2,864 Landings
Certificate of Airworthiness: December 20, 2007
Entry Into Service: July 15, 2008
Engines on MSP Gold
Left S/N P-118509: 5,030 Hours 2,864 Cycles
Right S/N P-118511: 5,030 Hours 2,864 Cycles
APU on MSP Gold
APU s/n: P-293 4,768 Hours
Collins ProLine 21 Advanced System Includes:
- Four LED AFD 5220/5220E EFIS/MFD
- Dual ADC-3000 Air Data Computers
- Dual AHC-3000 AHRS Computers
- Dual FGC-3002 Flight Guidance Computers
- DCU-5000 Data Concentrator Unit
- RDC-5000 Remote Data Concentrator Unit
- Engine Instrument/Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
- WXR-854 Color Weather Radar w/Turbulence Detection
- Dual FMS-5000 Flight Management System w/ V-Speeds
- Dual GPS-4000A GPS
- Dual NAV-4000 with ADF
- Dual DME-4000
- Triple VHF-4000 Comm Units with 8.33 MHz spacing
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Transponders w/Enhanced Surveillance
- ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- Collins TTR-4000 TCAS II w/ Change 7.1
- Honeywell MK VIII EGPWS
- Dual HF-9000 HF w/SELCAL
- Lightning Detection System
Additional Equipment, Enhancements, & Upgrades
- SB 100-23-04 R4 Installation of 3rd VHF Communication Option
- SB 100-23-06 R7 Installation of Datalink with Selective Calling (SELCAL)
- SB 100-23-07 Installation of Audio Control-Panel Option
- SB 100-23-21 R5 Upgrade Datalink System to Meet Eurocontrol Link 2000+ Requirement
- SB 100-23-22 R3 Introduction of Future Air Navigation System (FANS) 1/A+ Option
- SB 100-34-23 R2 Introduction of the GPS-4000S w/ Wide Area Augmentation Syst (WAAS)
- SB 100-34-30 TCAS Version 7.1 Upgrade
- SB 100-34-33 Introduction of Multiscan Enhanced Color Weather Radar Option
- SB 100-34-34 R2 Activation of the Synthetic Vision System (SVS) Option
- SB 100-34-36 R2 Installation of the Pro Line 21 Advanced Upgrade Option
- SB 100-34-40 Installation of the Synthetic Vision System (SVS) Provisions Option
- SB 100-34-41 R2 Replacement of FMC & AFD Units (ADS-B Out v2 (DO-260B))
- FA2100 120 minute Cockpit Voice Recorder
- FA2100 Flight Data Recorder
- Avionica MiniQAR Mk III Miniature Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
- Artex C406-N MHz ELT w/ Internal Nav Interface
- Dual File Servers
- Logo Lights
- Illuminated Control Wheel Chart Holders
- Pulse Landing lights
- Iridium ICS-200 Transceiver & Telephone System
- Fwd and Aft bulkhead mounted 20” Monitors
- Airshow 400
- Microwave Oven
- Espresso Machine
- Cabin Entertainment System (DVD/CD Player, iPod Dock,
- VGA Port, Video Game Interface)
- Service Panel Lighting System
- 115 VAC outlets
- RVSM, NATMNPS, RNP-5, RNP-10 Capable
INSPECTION LAST COMPLETED NEXT DUE
12 Mos. 02/05/22 @ 4,873 Hrs. 03/31/23
24 Mos. 02/05/22 @ 4,873 Hrs. 03/31/24
36 Mos. 02/27/21 @ 4,428 Hrs. 04/30/24
48 Mos. 03/27/20 @ 4,198 Hrs. 03/31/24
96 Mos. 03/09/16 @ 2,412 Hrs. 05/31/24
400 Hr. 12/20/21 @ 4,818 Hrs. 5,218 Hrs.
600 Hr. 02/05/22 @ 4,873 Hrs. 5,513 Hrs.
800 Hr. 07/28/21 @ 4,697 Hrs. 5,537 Hrs.
1,200 Hr. 02/27/21 @ 4,428 Hrs. 5,668 Hrs.
1,600 Hr. 02/05/22 @ 4,873 Hrs. 6,513 Hrs.
2,400 Hr. 12/19/21 @ 4,818 Hrs. 7,200 Hrs.
3,200 Hr. 12/17/17 @ 3,168 Hrs. 6,400 Hrs.
4,200 Hr. 07/13/19 @ 3,905 Hrs. 8,105 Hrs.
4,800 Hr Engine 12/20/21 @ 4,818 Hrs 9,600 Hrs
Last Weighed January 24, 2022
Gross Weight (Ramp): 39,000 Lbs.
Max Take Off Weight: 38,850 Lbs.
Max Landing Weight: 33,750 Lbs.
Max Zero Fuel Weight: 27,000 Lbs.
Empty Weight: 23,897 Lbs.
Completed Bombardier Montreal July 2008
Fireblocked Ten (10) passenger seating including the belted lavatory seat. Observer’s jumpseat for crew use only. The cabin features six (6) executive club seats with two foldout tables, one insertable table and a three (3) place divan. Cabin is arranged in a forward 4 place club, Aft LH 3 place divan and Aft RH 2 place club. Forward optional deluxe galley is equipped with dual heated liquid containers, espresso machine, microwave oven and a stowable faucet. The lavatory is located aft of the main cabin and features a belted seat. The headliner and PSU’s are Chablis ultraleather. Sidewalls are Butter fabric. Seats are covered with Sand Camel Classic Cowhide leather. Divan is covered with Doeskin and Cream fabric. The Anegre Figured veneer woodwork has a gloss finish; metal accents are Satin Almond Gold. The carpet is Cappuccino (New Sep 2020).
Stripped & Painted July 2019 @ Duncan Aviation – Battle Creek, MI
Overall fuselage is Matterhorn White with Arista Blue and Sunfast Red accent stripes.
Aircraft is Hangared at Waterbury–Oxford Airport (OXC) in Oxford, CT, USA.