C of A: June 4, 2008
Entry into Service: September 18, 2008
3,464.2 Hours 1,665 Landings
Pratt & Whitney PW306A
Engines are on JSSI.
Left S/N PCE-CC 0419: 3,464.2 Hours 1,665 Cycles
Right S/N PCE-CC 0418: 3,464.2 Hours 1,665 Cycles
Honeywell GTCP36-150 (IAI)
APU on MSP Gold.
S/N P-307 3,823 Hours 3,251 Cycles
Collins Pro Line 4 EFIS Avionics Package
- Dual Collins FMS 6100 Flight Management Computer
- Dual Collins CDU-6100 Control Display Units
- Collins AFIS system
- Dual Collins GPS-4000A GPS sensors
- Dual Collins VHF Transceivers
- Dual Collins Transponders with Enhanced Surveillance
- Dual Collins DME
- Dual Collins AHRS
- Dual Collins Radio Tuning Units
- Dual Digital Audio Controls
- Dual HF Transceivers
- Dual Flight Control Computer
- Dual Collins ADF
- Safe Flight Auto Throttle System
- Rockwell Collins Flight Control Panel
- ICG ICS-200 iridium satellite phone system
- Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Honeywell 88 parameter Flight Data Recorder
- Honeywell Digital Flight Data Acquisition Unit (DFDAU)
- Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Collins TCAS II with Version 7.1 software
- ADS-B Out
Generation silver de-ice boots
Maintenance & Inspections
Engines enrolled on JSSI
APU enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold.
Inspection Status Next Due
2A Inspection (1,000 Hr.) 4,420.9 Hrs.
4A Inspection (2,000 Hr.) 5,420.9 Hrs.
6A Inspection (3,000 Hr.) 5,861.2 Hrs.
8A Inspection (4,000 Hr.) 4,000.0 Hrs.
10A Inspection (5,000 Hr.) 5,000.0 Hrs.
2C Inspection (24 mos.) June 2022
3C Inspection (36 mos.) June 2023
4C Inspection (48 mos.) June 2024
6C Inspection (72 mos.) June 2026
8C Inspection (96 mos.) October 2024
16 C Inspection (192 mos.) September 2024
Executive ten passenger configuration. Forward cabin four-place arrangement followed by an aft four-place conference group opposite a three-place berthable divan. The divan is certified for 2 for takeoff and landing. Seats and divan are covered in a caramel colored leather. Cabinetry and tables are gloss accented with brushed satin hardware.
The forward galley contains a Wavejet microwave and TIA coffeemaker. Aft Lav.
Cabin entertainment is provided by Collins Airshow 400, an Audio International DVD player, and LCD monitors on the forward and aft bulkheads.
Overall white accented with green and gold striping