Certificate of Airworthiness: November 29, 2012
Entry Into Service: December 6, 2012
Engines on MSP Gold
Left S/N P-118897: 1,916 Hours 860 Cycles
Right S/N P-118896: 1,916 Hours 860 Cycles
APU on MSP Gold
APU s/n: P-491 1,393 Hours
Collins ProLine 21 Advanced System Includes:
- Four Tube AFD 5220E EFIS/MFD with 8” X 11” Displays
- Dual ADC-3000 Air Data Computers
- Dual AHC-3000 AHRS Computers
- Dual FGC-3002 Flight Guidance Computers
- DCU-5000 Data Concentrator Unit
- RDC-5000 Remote Data Concentrator Unit
- WXR-854 Color Weather Radar w/Turbulence Detection
- Dual FMC-5000 Flight Management System (FMS) w/ V-Speeds & SBAS LPV Capability
- Dual GPS-4000S GPS
- Dual NAV-4000/4500 w/ ADF
- Dual DME-4000
- Triple VHF-4000 Comm Units w/ 8.33 MHz Spacing & 3rd VHF Trans to Meet Link 2000+
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Transponders w/ ADS-B Out v2 (DO-260B) & Enhanced Surveillance
- ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- Collins TTR-4000 TCAS II w/ Change 7.1
- TAWS Computer
- Dual HF-9000 HF w/ SELCAL
Additional Equipment, Enhancements, & Upgrades
- SB 100-22-03 Upgrade of Flight Guidance Computer (FGC)
- SB 100-23-01 R6 Installation of the Dual HF Option
- SB 100-23-02 R2 Installation of Selective Calling (SELCAL)
- SB 100-23-04 R3 Installation of 3rd VHF Communication Option
- SB 100-23-06 R4 Installation of Datalink w/ Selective Calling (SELCAL)
- SB 100-23-08 R1 Installation of Iridium Antenna Option
- SB 100-23-13 Installation of the Audio Control Panel Option
- SB 100-23-15 R1 Installation of Aircell Iridium Antenna Option
- SB 100-23-17 Installation of the Aircell ATG Broadband System Option
- SB 100-23-18 Installation of Two Aircell ATG Broadband Antennas
- SB 100-23-20 Introduction of Recorder Independent Power Supply (RIPS) for the CVR
- SB 100-23-21 R11 Upgrade Datalink System to Meet Eurocontrol Link 2000+ Requirement
- SB 100-23-26 Upgrade of the 3rd VHF Transceiver to Meet Link 2000+ Requirement
- SB 100-23-27 Installation of Radio Interface Unit (RIU)
- SB 100-31-01 R3 Installation of Flight Data Recorder (FDR)
- SB 100-33-02 R2 Installation of Pulse Landing Lights
- SB 100-33-03 R1 Addition of Logo Lights
- SB 100-33-06 R1 Introduction of 2nd Wing Tip & 2nd Tail LED Nav Lights Option
- SB 100-34-06 R1 Installation of the Turbulence Weather Radar Option
- SB 100-34-08 R2 Installation of the 3D Navigational Map Option
- SB 100-34-10 R2 Installation of the FMS V-Speed for Single or Dual FMS Option
- SB 100-34-28 R1 Introduction of the ADS-B Option
- SB 100-34-36 R5 Installation of the Pro Line 21 Advanced Upgrade Option
- SB 100-34-38 Pitot-Static Probe Heater Redesign
- SB 100-34-41 R2 Replacement of FMC & AFD Units
- SB 100-34-42 R3 Introduction ADS-B Out v2 (DO-260B) Capability
- SB 100-34-47 Introduction of New GPS-4000S
- SB 100-35-07 Replacement of the Crew Oxygen Mask
- SB 100-45-03 Upgrade of the Portable Maintenance Access Terminal (PMAT)
- SB 100-46-01 R1 Installation of a 2nd File Server Unit on Aircraft Equipped w/ Single IFIS
- SB 100-46-03 R5 Installation of XM Weather on MFD & Enhanced XM Weather
- SB 100-78-05 Improved Corrosion Protection on Thrust Reverser
- Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Flight Data Recorder
- Artex C406-N MHz ELT w/ Nav Interface
- Microwave Oven
- Espresso Machine
- Cabin Entertainment System (Dual DVD/CD Player, Audio/Video Distribution)
- Fwd & Aft Bulkhead Monitors
- Aircell ATG-5000 Gogo Biz® Hi-Speed Broadband Internet Service
- Airshow 4000 System w/ Worldwide Package
- Service Panel Lighting System
- 115 VAC Outlets
Engines Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
APU Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
Aircraft is Enrolled on Bombardier Smart Parts Plus
Operated and Maintained Part 135
Maintenance Records Tracked on CAMP
Inspection Last Completed Next Due
12 Mos. 07/13/21 @ 1,770 Hrs. 06/30/22
24 Mos. 05/26/20 @ 1,647 Hrs. 05/31/22
36 Mos. 05/26/20 @ 1,647 Hrs. 05/31/23
48 Mos. 05/26/20 @ 1,647 Hrs. 05/31/24
96 Mos. 05/26/20 @ 1,647 Hrs. 05/31/28
192 Mos. N/A 12/31/28
400 Hr. 08/06/19 @ 1,556 Hrs. 1,956 Hrs.
600 Hr. 05/26/20 @ 1,647 Hrs. 2,247 Hrs.
800 Hr. 07/18/18 @ 1,330 Hrs. 2,130 Hrs.
1,200 Hr. 09/15/16 @ 926 Hrs. 2,126 Hrs.
1,600 Hr. 07/18/18 @ 1,330 Hrs. 2,930 Hrs.
Last Weighed May 2020
Gross Weight (Ramp): 39,000 Lbs.
Max Take Off Weight: 38,850 Lbs.
Max Landing Weight: 33,750 Lbs.
Max Zero Fuel Weight: 27,200 Lbs.
Empty Weight: 23,634 Lbs.
Original Completion at Bombardier Completion Center, Montreal, December 2012
Fireblocked Eight (8) passenger seating – Nine (9) passenger seating including the aft belted lavatory seat. Cabin is arranged in a Forward and Aft 4-place club configuration each with foldout stowable executive writing and dining tables. The entryway has an acoustical curtain and the Forward Galley features, a manual pocket door leading into the main cabin. The Galley is equipped with a microwave oven, espresso maker, and large ice drawer. The aft lavatory is separated from the main cabin by a manual pocket door and features a belted seat, sink and vanity and in-flight accessibility to the spacious walk-in aft baggage compartment. Seats are covered with two-toned medium tan and cream colored leather. The carpet is dark brown with cream colored accents.
Stripped & Painted May 2020 @ Duncan Aviation – Battle Creek, MI
Overall fuselage is Matterhorn White with black and gold accent stripes.
Aircraft is Hangared at Hanscom Field Airport (KBED) in Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.