5,969.3 Hours 2,451 Landings
Date of Manufacture (CofA):
May 8, 2006
Entry into Service:
January 13, 2007
EXTENSIVE RECONDITIONING AND UPGRADE OF THE AIRCRAFT
Performed by Gulfstream, Savannah, GA – January 2017
*** Total Work Package Cost Approximately $8,000,000 ***
*** One Year Renovation – Completed in January 2017 ***
*** Rare Opportunity to Own a Pristine, Enhanced Aircraft with KA Band ***
*** Excellent Pedigree (1st Operator was Daimler-Chrysler 2007 – 2014) ***
*** Forward Galley Configuration ***
Interior: Completely New, High Design Interior Installed January 2017 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
14 passenger Forward Galley Universal Floorplan with forward crew rest area (communication compartment). Sleeps 5-6 passengers in berthing configuration. The right-side full-service forward galley is equipped to provide full meal and beverage service to passengers. Premier entertainment systems, including 2 24” HD LCD monitors, one 19″ HD LCD monitor mounted above the credenza and personal 9” HD LCD monitors at each of the six single seats & crew rest area. The aircraft is equipped w/ Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet System and Honeywell Jet ConneX Ka-Band High-Speed Broad-Band Data System connected via a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi System).
Exterior: New Strip & Paint January 2017 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
Gloss Vestal White Fuselage with Elite Blue Stripes and Clearcoat.
Aircraft is based at Boca Raton Airport (BCT), in Boca Raton, FL, USA.
2017 Improvements Include:
- NEW STRIP & PAINT:
- Gloss Vestal White Fuselage with Elite Blue Stripes and Clearcoat.
- NEW VENEER:
- Stripped and re-veneered main cabin bulkheads, door header, aft lavatory niche/shroud, aft lavatory right closet, aft lavatory door, cabin PSU handrails, forward cabin door, forward left wood to include doors, closet, bulkheads, crew rest area, forward lavatory door, reer/leer panels, acoustical door/entry panels, upper and lower right forward galley, aft side of the forward and aft bulkheads of the right forward lavatory, conference table.
- Re-veneered and rejuvenated woodwork throughout cabin.
- NEW ENTERTAINMENT & CABIN MANGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Rockwell Collins Venue High Definition (HD) Cabin Management System (CMS).
- Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet Service.
- Honeywell Jet ConneX Ka-Band High-Speed Broad-Band Data System & Wi-Fi System.
- ALTO Aviation Audio System.
- Gogo Video Processing Unit.
- UCS-5000 Router.
- Otonomy Aviation High Definition (HD) Camera System (5 Cameras – 4 Mounted on Lower Fuselage Looking Forward, Aft, Left, & Right – 1 Mounted on Vertical Stabilizer Looking Forward).
- IntelliUSB SR Ports-EMTEQ.
- TrueNorth Simphone Airborne Telecommunication System in accordance with STC ST03781AT-D.
- Epson all-in-one printer.
- Honeywell/EMS HD-710 combined SATCOM Swift Broadband High Speed Data System in accordance with STC ST03737AT-D.
- NEW CLUB CHAIRS, CONFERENCE GROUP, & DIVAN:
- Seven (7) new single club chairs – six (6) in the main cabin with recline leg rests and one (1) in the crew rest area with pull out leg rest. All club chairs covered with DAX foam.
- New double seats (4-place conference group) and cushions, all covered with DAX foam.
- 4-pax divan recovered using Motion Flint fabric and with new divan restraints and new cushions using DAX foam.
- NEW SOFTGOODS:
- New Crew Seats, Main Entrance, Forward Galley, Crew Rest, Fwd Lavatory, Main Cabin (6 club chairs, 4-place conference group, 4-place divan, headliners, valence panels, window panels, dado panels, PSU panels, kibitzer seat and cushion), and Aft Lavatory.
- Stripped and recovered (with new foam): cabin headliner, right and left cabin upper sidewall, dado panels, galley headliner, aft lavatory headliner, aft lavatory headliner panel, vestibule forward lavatory toilet seat and forward seat trim, vestibule forward lavatory headliner, cockpit upper sidewall panels, crew rest dado panels, vestibule crew occasional headliner, vestibule entryway bumper pad and headliner, cockpit headliner, cockpit waterfall panels, cockpit window surrounds,
- Stripped and recovered: emergency window shades override deco closeouts, conference table passenger protection pads, aft lavatory toilet seat and forward seat.
- Replaced cabin PSU/valence panels with new consolidated equipment panels including new foam.
- Recovered aft closets.
- New aft lavatory countertop.
- Installed cabin-to-baggage assist handle and closure assist handle for the cabin-to-baggage sliding secondary pressure door.
- Stripped and repainted vestibule crew closet.
- Replaced crew rest/communications lower sidewall panel with new G550-style lower sidewall panels.
- Stripped and recovered cockpit seats, including new foam, IPECO foam cushions, cockpit gray covers, leather headrest covers, and new webbing on seat restraints.
- New leather covers for pilot and co-pilot seats, new back and bottom cushions and new webbing on seat restraints.
- Recovered cockpit observer seat (jump seat) 16G, including new leather and cushions and webbing on seat restraints.
- New wool carpet in cockpit, sidewall, and step box.
- New leather cockpit control column boots.
- Recovered cockpit bulkhead J Box panels, cockpit step box, fire bottle holder and mount, flashlight holder, and smoke goggle holder.
- New approved aeromat vestibule airstair.
- Removeable arm rest with foam.
- New cabin carpet, padding, and heat duct carpet, throw rugs, and aft baggage compartment carpet.
- New throw out mats and baggage nets (one -3 and one -5).
- ADDITIONAL UPGRADES:
- New galley countertop, forward galley floor, right receiver bulkhead and left pocket door.
- Stone floor in the forward vestibule and aft lavatory.
- Fourteen (14) slimline electric ATG window shades.
- Thermal acoustic insulation package in accordance with STC ST03464CH.
- BE Aerospace LED Lighting.
- New English language interior placards.
- Recovered: aft baggage compartment sidewalls and right aft lower cabinet, cockpit storage box, mid/aft cabin pocket door assembly, mid/aft cabin bulkhead, credenza, cockpit glareshield.
- New divan assembly.
- Re-veneered 3 magazine racks
- New pull-out style window shades and pilot & co-pilot Rosen sun visor shades.
- Bella Terra powder coated the main entrance door light bezels.
- Upgraded lighting – LED light bulbs for the airstair, Talon Aerospace LED Replacement General Purpose Lamps in accordance with STC ST04177AT, BE Aerospace dome lights and relocated emergency lighting.
- New Lightning Sensor System (LSZ-860) in accordance with STC ST02915AT-D.
- The only G550 that is using the G650 soundproof material. This is 50% lighter than the standard G550 enhanced sound proofing.
Rolls-Royce BR700-710C4-11 (G550)
On Condition (Task Oriented) & Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
Left (#1): S/N: 15329 5,969.3 Hours 2,451 Cycles
Right (#2): S/N: 15328 5,969.3 Hours 2,451 Cycles
The engine blades have been balanced for maximum sound proofing by Rolls-Royce engineers who flew to Savannah, GA from Germany.
Honeywell RE220 (G550) S/N: P-435 4,524 Hours
Enrolled in MSP Gold
Honeywell PlaneView™ Primus Epic Avionics Suite
Gulfstream Honeywell PlaneView™ (Honeywell Primus Epic®) Flight Director System
Dual Honeywell PlaneView Autopilot AFCS
AFIS w/ SATCOM Link
Triple Honeywell NZ-2000 FMS w/ FANS 1/A (CPDLC) & WAAS‐LPV (Enhanced Navigation)
Four (4) Honeywell DU‐1310 14.1” AMLCD EFIS Units with INAV
Triple Honeywell MAU-913 Modular Avionics Units
Honeywell GP-500 Flight Guidance Panel
Triple Honeywell AZ-200 Air Data Modules
Dual Honeywell MRC-866A Modular Radio Cabinets
Triple Honeywell AV-900 Audio Control Panels
Triple Honeywell IR-500 LASEREF® V Inertial Reference System (IRS)
Dual Cursor Control Devices
Honeywell MT-860 NAV/COMM Cabinet
Triple Honeywell MRC-865A/NC-860A Nav/Comm w/ 8.33 Spacing & FM Immunity
Dual Rockwell Collins HF‐9000 HF COMM System w/ SELCAL ARINC
Honeywell Communications Management Function with SAT Link
Honeywell MCS‐7000 Inmarsat SATCOM
Dual Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeters
Triple Honeywell MC-850 Multifunction Control Display Units
Honeywell Primus WU-880 Color Weather Radar System
L3 Communications Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR)
L3 Communications 88 Parameter Digital Flight Data Recorder (FDR) (ASC 002C)
Micro Quick Access Recorder (ASC 071)
Honeywell TCAS-2000 Traffic Collision Avoidance System w/ Change 7.1 (ASC 103)
Honeywell RT-951 TCAS/ACAS
Honeywell EGP-100 EGPWS
Dual Honeywell Mode S Transponders w/ Enhanced Flight ID & ADS‐B Out (ASC 105)
Honeywell VGS Visual Guidance System (HUD)
Kollsman Enhance Vision System (EVS)
Goodrich GH‐3100 Standby Altitude/Airspeed/Attitude Indicator
Dual Honeywell 24-Channel GPS
Dual Honeywell DM‐855 DME Modules
Dual Honeywell Primus II Epic DF‐855 ADF Modules
Artex C406‐2 406 MHz ELT w/ Navigation Interface
BF Goodrich EBDI-4000 Radio Magnetic Indicator (RMI)
Honeywell LSZ-860 Stormscope
Major Aircraft Service Changes, Enhancements, & Upgrades
- ASC 002C Digital FDR System Upgrade (88 Parameters)
- ASC 008 Max Gross Weight 75K Placard
- ASC 008A Maximum Gross Weight 75,000 Pounds
- ASC 014 Category II Annunciation – Activation
- ASC 053 Comm Management FNC ARINC Direct-Datalink
- ASC 053A Mgmt. Function ARINC Direct – Datalink Service Provider
- ASC 057A Electrical Lines-Contact Prevention (CB 32 AM1)
- ASC 058 Engine Fuel and Control (S3.4 FADEC MOD)
- ASC 061B Synthetic Vision-Primary Flight Display (SV-PFD) Installation
- ASC 062 Tail Compartment Ladder Replacement
- ASC 063 Wing Fuel Transfer System Mid-Wing Ejector MOD
- ASC 066 Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Bond Strap Installation
- ASC 070 Nose Landing Gear Door Actuator Modification
- ASC 071 Micro Quick Access Recorder Installation
- ASC 073 Nose Gear Uplock Hook Spring Replacement
- ASC 075A LED Tail Position Light Installation
- ASC 078 Potable Water System Purge-Plackard
- ASC 080 Modification – Wing Rear Beam – Flight Spoiler Actuator Attachment Point
- ASC 082A Tail Compartment Ladder – Hinge Pin and Placard
- ASC 084C Enhanced Navigation
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A+) CPDLC
- Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) w/ LPV Approaches
- Circling Approaches
- Temperature Compensated VNAV
- Peaks Display
- Electronic Terminal Charts (Certified Paperless Flight Deck)
- New/Upgraded – 2 GPS Antennas, 2 GPS Modules, 1 CMC Module, & 3 IRUs
- Short-Range/Long-Range Navigation (SRN-LRN) Automatic Preview & Transition
- ASC 085A XM Weather Installation
- ASC 089A Stage 4 Noise Standards – Certification
- ASC 094A Landing Gear Door Close – Restrictor
- ASC 099A Aileron and Elevator Power Disconnect – Removal
- ASC 103 TCAS 7.1 Installation
- ASC 104 Aileron Cable Penetrations AT FS 576.5 Floor Beam – Rework
- ASC 105C Automatic Depend. Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) Out Install v2 (DO-206B)
- ASC 112 Elevator Hardover Prevention System (HOPS) – Improvement
- ASC 116B Nose Landing Gear (NLG) Harness – Installation
- ASC 120 Engine Driven Pump (EDP) Case Drain Hose Routing In Left Pylon
- ASC 122 Pressure Supply Line – Modification
- ASC 123C Planeview Avionics Enhancement
- ASC 129A Junction Panel Relay Obsolescence Modification
- ASC 134 Auxiliary Hydraulic Pump – Grounding Installation
- ASC 137 Horizontal Stabilizer Cove Panels Av-Dec Gasket Installation
- ASC 912C Planeview Master Operating System Software Update
Additional Features & Modifications
Otonomy Aviation High Definition (HD) Camera System (5 Cameras – 4 Mounted on Lower Fuselage
Looking Forward, Aft, Left, & Right – 1 Mounted on Vertical Stabilizer Looking Forward)
Ten (10) 115-Volt Outlets
Dual Oxygen Therapeutic Outlets
Remote Cabin Temperature Controllers
30-Gallon Pressurized Water System & Dynamo Water Heater
Two (2) Davtron Digital Clocks
Honeywell MCS-7000+ SATCOM w/ HD-710 Swift Broadband High Speed Data System (Inmarsat)
Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet Service
Honeywell Jet ConneX Ka-Band High-Speed Broad-Band Data System & Wi-Fi System
One (1) 24″ HD LCD Monitor in Right -Hand Forward Bulkhead
One (1) 24″ HD LCD Monitor in Right-Hand Aft Bulkhead
One (1) 19″ HD LCD Monitor Mounted Above Credenza
Seven (7) 9” HD LCD Monitors at Each Club Seat & Crew Rest Area
Dual Slot (2) Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player
Airshow 4000 Passenger In-Flight Information System
Wireless LAN Local Area Network
Twelve (12) DT Systems Mid-Cabin Tweeter Speakers
Four (4) DT Systems Subwoofer Speakers
Two (2) Alto 6-Channel Amplifiers
Engines On Condition (Task Oriented) & Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
APU Enrolled on MSP Gold
Maintenance Records Tracked on Gulfstream CMP
On MSG-3 Maintenance Program
Majority of CMP Codes Completed and Next Due as follows:
INSPECTION LAST COMPLETED NEXT DUE
500 Hrs. 01/12/21 @ 5,957 Hrs. 6,457 Hrs.
1000 Hrs. 01/12/21 @ 5,957 Hrs. 6,957 Hrs.
1500 Hrs. 11/26/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 7,117 Hrs.
2000 Hrs. 11/26/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 7,617 Hrs.
2500 Hrs. 01/08/16 @ 4,993 Hrs. 7,500 Hrs.
3000 Hrs. 04/16/16 @ 5,089 Hrs. 8,089 Hrs.
4000 Hrs. 08/09/13 @ 3,973 Hrs. 8,000 Hrs.
12 Mos. 01/18/21 @ 5,957 Hrs. 01/31/22
24 Mos. 01/18/21 @ 5,957 Hrs. 01/31/23
36 Mos. 11/27/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 11/30/21
60 Mos. 11/27/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 11/30/23
72 Mos. 11/29/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 11/30/24
96 Mos. 02/02/15 @ 4,593 Hrs. 01/31/23
144 Mos. 11/30/18 @ 5,617 Hrs. 11/30/30
192 Mos. N/A 01/31/23
Weight & Balance
Aircraft Last Weighed January 20, 2021
Empty Weight: 48,105 Lbs.
Basic Operating Weight: 49,629 Lbs.
Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight: 91,000 Lbs.
Maximum Landing Gross Weight: 75,300 Lbs.
Maximum Ramp Gross Weight 91,400Lbs.
Completely New, High Design Interior Installed January 2017 @ Gulfstream, Savannah, GA
14 passenger, Forward Galley Universal Floorplan with forward crew rest area (communication compartment). Sleeps 5-6 passengers in berthing configuration. The fire-blocked interior features a crew jump seat, right-side forward crew vacuum lavatory with stowable sink assembly, left-side forward crew closet, left-side forward crew rest area with telephone handset (communication compartment), right-side forward main galley, aft main vacuum lavatory, aft baggage compartment, and electric window shades. The main cabin, separated from the forward entry area by a hinged door, features a forward-cabin 4-place club with 28” single seats (the right forward-facing seat is designated as the VIP seat), a mid-cabin left-side 4-place conference group with Hi-Lo Table opposite a credenza with belted kibitzer, and an aft-cabin separated from the main cabin by an electric pocket door, features a left-side 2-place club with 28” single seats opposite a 4-place berthable divan. The forward-cabin 4-place club seats and the aft-cabin 2-place club seats include stowable executive writing and dining tables between the opposing club chairs. The club and conference group chairs are upholstered in a light gray leather, the divan in a textured coordinated light gray fabric, complemented by a black textured carpet with patterned design. The wood cabinetry is a light colored satin finish veneer complemented by brushed satin nickel plating on all hardware.
The right-side full-service Forward Galley is equipped to provide full meal and beverage service to passengers. The galley features a TIA coffee maker and Aerolux espresso machine, BE Aerospace high-temperature oven, Sharp R-21HT microwave oven, stainless steel sink with faucet assembly, touch-screen monitor, crystal and cutlery storage, waste container, miscellaneous storage, china & crystal storage, two ice compartments, can storage, wine bottle storage, thermo-electric cooled food storage compartment with adjustable shelves, miscellaneous storage, and 115V/60Hz universal outlet. The private aft lavatory and dressing area features a mirrored, lighted vanity, sink, central vacuum style flushing toilet, ample closet and storage areas, and in-flight accessibility to the spacious walk-in aft baggage compartment.
Cabin entertainment includes a dual slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player and Airshow 4000 which can be viewed on one (1) 24” HD LCD Monitor in the right-hand fwd cabin bulkhead, one (1) 24” HD LCD monitor in the right-hand aft cabin bulkhead, and seven (7) 9” HD LCD personal monitors at each of the six single seats & crew rest area, and one (1) 19″ HD LCD monitor mounted above the credenza. The aircraft is also equipped w/ Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet System and Honeywell Jet ConneX Ka-Band High-Speed Broad-Band Data System connected via a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi System).