7,913 Hours 2,745 Landings
Date of Manufacture (CofA)
June 15, 1997
Entry into Service
April 14, 1998
Rolls Royce BR700-710A1-10 On-Condition & Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
Left (Eng. #1): S/N: 11132 7,654 Hours 2,685 Cycles
Right (Eng. #2): S/N: 11131 7,710 Hours 2,674 Cycles
Honeywell RE220-GV S/N: P-108 3,931 Hours
Additional Features, Enhancements, & Upgrades
- Enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
- FANS 1/A+ Installed in accordance w/ Gulfstream STC ST04030AT-D (Awaiting LOA)
- Aircell ATG-4000 Gogo Biz® Hi-Speed Internet Service w/ Talk & Text
- ViaSat Mobile Broad Band Multi-Link (BBML) KU Band High Speed Data System
- New Collins Venue HD Cabin Management System
Major Aircraft Service Changes and Modifications Incorporated
- ASC102A Main Entry Door Handle Modification (Part 2)
- ASC155 Axle Cap MLG Strut
- ASC162A AM1 Navigation Position Lights – LED Navigation Light Installation
- ASC 163 DL950 Data Loader Installation
- ASC 173A Water Line Ribbon Heater Upgrade
- ASC 179A Micro Quick Access Recorder Installation
- ASC 186B IAC FMS 6.1 Software with SBAS/LPV GPS Installation
- ASC 189 Modification – Wing Rear Beam – Flight Spoiler Actuator Attachment Point
- ASC 192A Automatic Dependence Surveillance Broadcast Out (ADS-B Out v1 – DO-260A)
- ASC 197A Stage 4 Noise Standards – Certification
- ASC 199A Aileron Cable Fairleads at Sponson Rib – Installation
- ASC 200B Landing Gear Door Close – Restrictor
- ASC 202A Aileron & Elevator Power Disconnect – Removal
- ASC 204 Aileron Cable Penetrations at FS 576.5 Floor Beam – Rework
- ASC 206 Elevator Hardover Prevention System (HOPS) – Improvement
- ASC 210B Nose Landing Gear (NLG) Harness – Installation
- ASC 212 Engine Driven Pump (EDP) Case Drain Hose Routing In Left Pylon
- Dual Honeywell SPZ-8500 AFCS
- Honeywell SPZ-8500 FCS EFIS
- Honeywell / GEC Marconi Heads-Up Display (HUD) w/ Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- 2 Collins VHF-422C VHF Comm Tranceivers w/ 8.33 spacing
- 3 Collins VIR-432 VHF NAV Receivers
- 3 Honeywell AV-850 Digital Audio Panels
- 2 Collins ADF-462 ADF’s
- 2 Collins DME-422 DME’s
- 2 Collins TDR-94D Mode S Transponders w/ ADS-B Out v1 (DO-260A)
- 3 Honeywell CD-830 CDU’s
- 3 Honeywell NZ-2000 FMS (IAC) w/ 6.1 Software
- 2 Honeywell HG2021KB02 GPS Sensors (SBAS / WAAS Certified)
- 3 Honeywell LaserRef III IRS
- 1 Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/ RAAS & Windshear Warning System
- 2 Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeters
- 1 Honeywell Primus 880 Weather Radar
- 1 Honeywell DL 950 Data loader
- 3 Honeywell AZ-840 Micro Air Data Computers
- 1 Artex 406 MHz ELT
- 2 Collins RM-855 Radio Management Units w/ Color CDU’s
- 2 Collins HF-9000 HF Communication w/ SELCAL
- 1 SELCAL Decoder
- 1 Cockpit Printer
- 1 Honeywell AFIS/SAT AFIS
- Fairchild Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR)
- Flight Data Recorder (FDR)
- Micro QAR for Forms FOQA Data
- 1 Honeywell MCS-6000 SATCOM
Additional Miscellaneous Equipment
- Dual EVAS
- Electronic Clocks
- Collins Airshow 500
- Therapeutic Oxygen Outlet
- Tail Logo Lights
- 21” LCD Monitor in the Right-Hand Fwd Cabin Bulkhead
- 21” LCD Monitor in the Right-Hand Aft Cabin Bulkhead
- Engines enrolled on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
- Enrolled on MSG-3 Program and Gulfstream CMP Maintenance Tracking Program
- Heavy maintenance performed primarily at Gulfstream Service Centers
- Majority of CMP Codes Due:
- 12 Mos due 08/31/19
- 24 Mos due 08/31/19
- 48 Mos due 09/30/21
- 72 Mos due 02/28/22
- 96 Mos due 09/30/21
- 144 Mos due 04/30/26
- 192 Mos due 04/30/30
Weight & Balance
Basic Empty Weight: 47,530 Lbs.
Basic Operating Weight: 48,808 Lbs.
Max Ramp Weight: 90,900 Lbs.
Max Takeoff Weight: 90,500 Lbs.
Complete NEW Interior Installed April 2017 by Cabin Crafters – Hackensack, NJ
April 2017: Extensive Interior Refurbishment to include:
- Replacement of all soft goods in Cockpit, Crew Seats, Main Entrance, Galley, Crew Rest, Fwd Lavatory, Main Cabin (club seats, divan, headliners, valence panels, window panels, dado panels, PSU panels), and Aft Lavatory.
- Replaced cockpit curtain, acoustical weather curtain, and crew rest curtain.
- Custom cut and installed new main entrance steps.
- Installed 8 new single club seats.
- Replaced all carpeting throughout entire aircraft.
- Replaced Fwd-Cabin, Mid-Cabin and Aft-Cabin Bulkheads.
- Complete refurbishment of fwd galley and aft main lavatory to include new countertops, faucets, vanity, and drawer inserts.
- Installed LED cabin lighting throughout the cabin.
- Re-plated all visible hardware.
- Stripped and replaced veneer on all cabinetry, side ledges, tables, and hardwood edging surfaces.
- Installed New Collins Venue HD Cabin Management System with CD/Blu-ray Disc Player, and two 21” LCD Video Monitors (one on the RS Forward bulkhead and one on the RS Aft Bulkhead).
- New Airshow 500.
- iPad and iPhone controls.
- Dual USB charging stations at each cockpit seat and at every cabin seat.
The 14 passenger interior with crew jump seat features a forward galley, forward crew rest area, forward crew lavatory, aft main lavatory, and aft baggage compartment. The entry area includes the forward full-service main galley on the right-hand side, galley annex on the left-hand side, forward crew lavatory on the right-hand side, and forward crew rest area on the left-hand side. The entry area and fwd-cabin are separated by a swinging door. The fire-blocked interior features a forward-cabin 4-place club (the right forward-facing seat is designated as VIP seat), a mid-cabin 4-place club, and an aft-cabin stateroom with a left-hand side 2-place club opposite a 4-place berthable divan separated from the mid-cabin by a bulkhead with pocket door. The forward and mid-cabin 4-place clubs include manually operated fold-out executive tables between the opposing club chairs, the 2 forward-facing club seats in the forward-cabin have full size fold out footrests and the club sections are berthable. The 8 club chairs are upholstered in a Spinneybeck light tan leather, the divan in a complementing Loro Piana light tan designer fabric, complemented by a neutral tan/brown carpet (replaced May 2017). The headliner and PSU panels are ivory ultra leather, the dados are covered in light tan leather, the window reveals are a light tan textured linen fabric, the galley countertop is a pine colored speckled corian material, and the interior woodwork and cabinetry finished in a dark cherry high gloss veneer. All exposed cabin functional and decorative metal surfaces, latches, and fixtures are plated in a brushed nickel finish. Multiple 115VAC/60Hz outlets are located throughout the cockpit and main cabin for crew and passenger use. The window shades are electroniclly operated.
Cabin entertainment includes High Speed Data access via Aircell ATG-4000 Gogo Biz® Hi-Speed Internet Service w/ Talk & Text and ViaSat Mobile Broad Band Multi-Link (BBML) KU Band High Speed Data System. Airshow 500 and a CD/Blu-ray Disc Player can be viewed on two 21” LCD Video Monitors (one on the RS Forward bulkhead and one on the RS Aft Bulkhead). The forward full-service main galley features a microwave oven, high-temp oven, coffee maker, galley sink with cold/hot potable water, dual ice drawers, cold storage drawer, and ample miscellaneous storage drawers and compartments for crystal, china, flatware and condiments.
Painted September 2011 @ Gulfstream – Long Beach, CA
Overall Matterhorn White with Spring Mills Blue, Snow White, Gamma Gray, and Kingston Gray Striping.
Aircraft is Located at Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU), in Morristown, NJ, USA.